Sunday, January 11, 2009

As the new year begins...


It has been a little over a week into 2009 and it seems to already be flying by. Hopefully that means there is a lot of fun and excitement ahead. I kicked off the new year with friends – we spent 4 days hanging and bonding at a friend’s house while doing activities like: hiking, crafts, going to a giant trampoline place, broom ball, dance parties, and a photo scavenger hunt. My favorite parts of this trip, besides becoming closer with everyone, were playing broom ball and the photo scavenger hunt in downtown Santa Cruz. I was also excited because I got a few really cool photos from doing the scavenger hunt.




This photo was used as our "creative"/tie-breaker photo. While we were wondering around we came across this giant green shed, with some mail boxes that were also painted green next to it. I took this picture from the street while everyone else climbed up. I love how this pictured turned out because I didn't even need to alter the photograph at all. When we showed our picture for the judging of the scavenger hunt contest everyone commented on how it looked like a posed band photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment