Friday, April 16, 2010

My Bucket List

A few years ago I began to make a list of things I wanted to accomplish before I died - even before the movie The Bucket List came out. Currently my list exceeds 50 items - here's a little taste of my bucket list, including a few I've already completed...

  1. Get a college degree
  2. Crowd Surf at a concert
  3. See a real hippopotamus (not in a zoo)
  4. Start a garden
  5. Help someone’s dream come true
  6. Learn to (really) surf
  7. Participate in a protest
  8. Get an A at Cal Poly
  9. Go backpacking
  10. Help someone build a house
  11. Visit Machu Picchu GO BACK
  12. Night Hike up Bishop’s Peak
  13. Snowboard at every place possible in Tahoe (17 total) – xx
  14. Run a full marathon
  15. Visit the New 7 Wonders of the World – xx
  16. Ride the largest roller coaster in the world
  17. Travel to every country in South America – x
  18. Go to all 7 continents – xxx
  19. Paint the vineyard
  20. Go skydiving
  21. Make the Dean’s List one quarter
  22. Make generous contributions to important charities
  23. Learn to cook well
  24. Photography of surfers
  25. Participate in November writing month (500 words a day)
What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment